Just in time for the Holiday season, we are bringing you our favorite Smoked Brisket recipe! Trade your feathers for finish this holiday season and enjoy delicious beef, from our family to yours.
Smoked Beef Brisket
- One 7-9 Pound Brisket
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Paprika
- 1/4 Cup Cracked Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Kosher Salt
- Add wood chips, pellets or charcoal to your smoker according to manufacturer's instructions. Preheat your smoker to 225 F.
- Combine garlic, paprika, pepper and salt in small bowl. Sprinkle and press evenly into beef brisket on all sides and edges.
- Insert ovenproof thermometer so tip is centered in thickest part of brisket, not resting in any fat. Place your brisket on the rack in the smoker according to manufacturer's instructions. Set timer for 8 hours depending on desired smoke flavor.
- Continue to monitor your Brisket over the next 8 hours, trying to leave the smoker closed as much as possible. After those 8 hours or when the temperature reached 195 F, remove the Brisket. Cover with foil and let rest before slicing.